Become a participating institution
An educational institution that decides to become a participating institution in the u:book service will receive many benefits, such as:
- Entitled persons can purchase via their personal access data of their respective educational institution
- Advertising material (flyer and poster) sent to you for free
- Product brochure sent to you for free
- Prepared digital marketing and information material
To become a participating institution in the u:book service, the educational institution has to be a participant in ACOnet, the Austrian Academic Computer Network and in the ACOnet Identity Federation.
This does not only give participants a physical connection to a national and international high-performance data network infrastructure, but also the opportunity to use interesting community services:
- Connection to GÉANT, the pan-European research and education network
- Participation in eduroam, the wireless network roaming infrastructure by GÉANT
- Technical support, participation in workshops and working groups
You can find more information about how to participate, as well as the application form, on the ACOnet website.